There is no Stranger in Bayelsa State - Comr Atti Moses

Hon. (Comr) Atti J Moses

Senior special assistant to the Bayelsa State governor on student affairs/south south administrative secretary Nigerian youth parliament, Hon. (Comr) Atti J Moses, has drawn out a notice to the public, stating that his home town, Bayelsa State has no stranger.
In his words were,

"Let me Start by Saying that Bayelsa State is the Most hospitable State in Nigeria and the Government and good People of Bayelsa State deserves an applause for this.
I was on my way to Abuja by Road via one of this National Transport Vehicles when I engaged in a brief but enlightening dialogue with a Co-passenger when I declared to him that Bayelsa State is the most Amazing ,Peaceful and most hospitable State in Nigeria and without further defense from my axis another Passenger supported my Proposition, we all thought he was a Bayelsan but to our greatest amazement he was an NYSC Member who Served in Bayelsa State.I need not go in details how Corpers are been treated by our host Communities, Please Permit me to say that they are treated like Demi-gods by the Students and Community at large not because the People are uneducated or they don't have have Corpers outside but because of this Natural hospitable nature in every Ijaw Man.
It's Laughable when I read on the News about IOCs,Multinationals etc complaining that Our region is an hostile region and they can't relocate their head quarters to our region but they are ready to drill our crude oil to the last drop.
Well I wish not to exercise activism in my articulations but the truth must be told that we are been exploited and Marginalized.
Taking you back' Bayelsa State is a very beautiful place where any legitimate Business will thrive very well because the good People of Bayelsa State will create an enabling Environment for that Company or individual.
Bayelsa State is Blessed with a Very large land Mass that has not been used up to 0.10% You can decide to locate your business on the land or Sea, you can go into Large Scale Agriculture, Textile, Pharmaceutical Companies,Tourism and Entertainment etc and Maximize Profit without any hindrance.
I must Confess that Media Practitioners has not been fair to Bayelsa State because they are always in a hurray to project Bayelsa in a negative light but I want to sincerely huge them to tell the world about our beautiful Cultural heritage (Practices,Festivals and traditions), Climate, our fertile Soil and our Rivers that's densely filled with fishes of all kinds .
Our Peaceful disposition in relating with others was Internationally demonstrated when we had An Ijaw Man as the President of the Most Populous Black Nation in the World Who loved all Nigerians to the extend of feeding others and going hungry by Sacrificing his Pleasures for others to be happy and catch fun and believe me when I say that our hospitality has been taken for granted often times.
I want to as a matter of Necessity call on my Bayelsa Brothers and Sister to continue in this tradition because God has blessed us with so much natural resources because he knows who we are, in the same vein I want to sincerely call on my brothers and Sisters to always embrace Peace and abstain from any act that will give us a negative projection."

Post a Comment

0 Comments