Skip to main content

I don't want to go back to the bottom - Olamide



Talented rapper, Olamide, is undoubtedly one of the hottest artistes in the country at the moment. He ended 2016 with the release of his sixth album, Glory, and a concert in Lagos which was a sell-out success.

Even though the Bariga-born star has a son named Batifeori Maximilliano, not much is known about the woman in his life.

In an exclusive chat with Sunday Scoop, the Durosoke rapper offered some  insight into his love life. With a smile lighting up his face, he said, “I’ve actually been in a relationship for about 17 years now. As a matter of fact, she’s the most important reason I am where I am today. Her name is music.”

On what has been his driving force over the years, he said, “My major motivation comes from knowing that I came from the bottom, and I don’t want to go back there. I want to live a good life, and because of that, my working life is a relentless  grind. I don’t want to go broke, and I don’t want anybody to look down on me. I’m still on top of my game because I don’t see myself as everything. I take advice from my mum, manager, and label mates, and they always help. They’re responsible for some of my ideas. Some things that people see and think is all about Baddo is actually their brainwork.”


Speaking further, he said, “I didn’t start out to be an average artiste, I wanted to stand out. Right now, I’m living my dreams. All I can say is that my life right now is a dream come true.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music: MrEra - Dance mp3

Emmanuel Richard Angaye, known for his stage name Era, is a Nigerian based singer and songwritter.  He dropped his first single tittled ''APROKO'' . Here comes his latest single, tittled ''DANCE'', Prod by Dj Howlbert OTB.
I bet you, your gonna love this one.

DOWNLOAD

See the awesome magical device for pennis enlargement

the name of the device is Handsome Up and it goes for just 12,000 naira only.


If your penis is not big enough, you can use this magical device to increase it within two to four weeks and your penis will increase to 7.3inch.

The Niger Delta As A Microcosm Of Nigeria | Eugene Abels | TEDxPortHarcourt

Despite being abundant in human and natural resources, violence and decline in development prevail in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. In this talk, Eugene Abels invites us to stop pointing fingers at governments, unite and reflect on our history and also, to change our thought patterns, attitudes and habits in order to create the community/nation we want.

A deliberate Change Agent and technocrat committed to international best practices who has in three decades traversed the Real, Banking and Public Sectors of the Nigerian Economy, Eugene Irefa Abels was born, bred and schooled in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. He hails from two oil producing Communities, Nembe and Finima and believes that they are a microcosm of the Niger Delta Region.

An exponent of the need to exorcise our Colonial past from the souls of our public servants and elected officials, he believes the art of governance has been reduced to the single person pronoun ‘I’ whereas ‘we the people’ holds no relevance.
An…