See what happened to Super Eagle's Captain John Obi Mikel [SO SAD]

Super Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel has lost his father-in-law on Tuesday, January 24 2017.

Late Diyachenko with his grandchild and also with her daughter Olga and Mikel Obi
The Russian damsel who had Mikel's twins confirmed the death of her business tycoon father Mr Diyachenko on Instagram. She posted a picture of her late father carrying one of her children while alive.

''We said our last goodbye to you today daddy, you were not just extraordinary as so many said today.

"You were a legendary man, father, friend, companion, husband and grandpa. Your strong

hand is holding my hand for life. I love you.️ My rock, my life my Dad. Rest in Peace monkeypops,'' Olga wrote.

It was disclosed that the former Chelsea player is emotionally down as he was said to be close to his 'father-in'law'

Post a Comment

0 Comments